Saturday 11 January 2014

Happy new year!/ new year's playlist

This is my first blog post of the whole year! I told myself that I wouldn't be making any new year's resolutions but I couldn't help myself.

1. BLOG MORE- I think it goes without saying that I will learn more about blogging and gain more follower's to read my content and tips if I just blog a bit more. Also to blog about things that I care about as well as you may find that quite entertaining
2. RENOVATE MY BLOG- I am not expert at this at all but what really attracts people to their blog is if the design of the blog is better.
3. READ MORE- I spend so much time on the computer and the other time studying that I never get a chance to read a good book, hopefully with a year jam packed with exams this one will actually be possible.
4. DRAW AND DESIGN MORE- I'm already on to this one!

What are your resolutions for this year?


Playlist for the new year:
1. home- Gabrielle Aplin
2. When I get famous- Jamie Cullum
3. Grow Old with me- Tom Odell
4. Sing to the moon- Laura Mvula
5. counting star- One republic
6. golden chains- ALB

leave your links below so I can check out your blog.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment