Tuesday 31 December 2013

Three must have coats

There is not mistaking that it is winter. As much as I hate the weather especially the horrible English storms, I love layering, boots, scarfs and hats.
Especially in this weather, and my ability to easily get a cold, it's almost impossible for me to go out without a coat. so here's my advice on picking a jacket for every occasion.

1. Topshop- Navy Blue bomber by boutique (£160.00)
I love bomber jackets as they are so versatile, you can wear them as a coat for those windy days or underneath a thicker jacket for those snowy days. You can dress it up with a nice shirt or down with a t-shirt.

2. Zara- short combination anorak (£69.99)
I am not a fan or puffa jackets but I really this one as I can actually imagine wearing out with a nice pair of skinny jeans and stilettos and not a pair of sweat pants people seem to always match them with. I also think the price it quite reasonable and the jacket will give you maximum warmness this winter.

3. H&M - Wide coat (£69.99)
This is quite an out there jacket but I absolutely love it! It's eye catching and will really get people starring out you amongst the dreary weather and colours. I recommend wearing this with something quite smart and less casual as I can't quite picture this being someone's everyday jacket and it probably doesn't give as much warmth as the other two jackets

Sorry for being away from the blogging scene for such a long  time but I having really needed to find the motivation. Please keep reading and have a lovely new year!

8 comments:

  1. Fab collection of coats. Love the H&M wide coat!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! A great coat to wear on a special occasion

      Delete
  2. That Zara jacket is soo cute. I like the shape of the H&M one but sadly it isn't a colour I can pull off. I'd love it in red or green!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shape too and I htink a green one could be quite nice! xx

      Delete
  3. My favourite is the Zara one, it would keep me so warm!!

    http://thechanelintherye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine too actually and thanks for following xxx

      Delete