Sunday 13 October 2013

Tumblr sunday

I am back with a couple of my favourite picks this week from tumblr, I finally found some that I really like to share with you.
Or the Coltrane for us... less rich types
 
To society!
 
 
mmm... my first love
 
On a more serious note I was think about starting a small  group thing on page link on my blog for those who need advice and comfort from the cruel world that is called bullying. Do you think this a good idea? This is a fashion blog but you're never too young to make a difference...
 
Toyinxx

2 comments:

  1. the first picture is a new favourite of mine. shit bloggers wear? so. good.
    http://noise-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those oreo shakes or whatever they are look DIVINE! Tumblr always makes me hungry ha
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete