Monday 28 October 2013

Mollie King- Style Icon?

It's been a long time since I have done style icon of the month. I usually pick style icons from celebrities but there has not been anyone who has really stood out to me lately. I have never really been a big fan of The Saturdays but I have actually been  quite enjoying the music that they have been putting out lately.
Mollie King, one of the members of the group, appears to have been in the papers more than the other members of her group and has recently been appointed as a new model for the store Next.
I don't know about you but I think this picture is amazing; I love the  shoes and playsuit I think that they work so well together. Not only that but she has put her own collection together which has some really good items in it.
I would never really expect her to be branded as a style icon but Mollie appears to be storming her way into the industry.

1 comment:

  1. ah she's such a beaut! she's totally rocking this outfit
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete