Sunday 28 July 2013

Summer look #4- White pepper dresses


Ever since I found out about the white pepper as a company whilst browsing the pages of chictopia, I have become quite a big fan of their clothes and collections.
Although designer's have started to bring out their Autumn collections for this year, I feel as if their is a slight sense of summer left in these items. I really love these items and feel like they really reflect the summer look.
1. Back open check midi dress: I love this dress! I feel as if it would be really great to wear on a dinner date but could also be dressed down.
2. polka dot dress: great for a dress down look this summer, would definitely wear to a picnic or to an outing with friends.
3. Angel dress: I love the checked pattern of this dress, a cute design... where would you wear this to?

I hope you are all enjoying the summer look series, a great way to build your wardrobe up, however the good weather seems to be slowly slipping away from us over in England, we shall have to wait and see...

Follow of GFC or bloglovin' if you liked this post to keep updated xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment