Thursday 25 July 2013

summer look #3

I am so excited because finally the holidays have started for me! I can now spend time on my blog like I have wanted to do so badly this year but never got the chance.
I am carrying on with the summer look series because I'm getting some positive feedback from it which is always nice.
If you have been following this blog you will know that I am fast becoming a fan of shoes and can talk all day about how much I love them.

picture edited by me

I have now found my latest love this summer. The Coltrane cut out Jeffrey Campbell boot. I have never been much of a fan of the Lita or really found a pair of JC's which I really like but when I saw these, I definetley thought they were the one's.
Your probably thinking, boots in the summer? But, the fact that it as a large cut out makes it easier to wear in the hot weather that London has been so kind as to provide us with.
I would wear these with skater dresses, skater skirts, denim shorts or even more formal shorts to dress it up a little.
What do you think of the Coltrane cut out? Yay or nay?

please leave your blog links below, if you liked this post feel free the follow on GFC and bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment