Monday 15 July 2013

Summer look #2

Right now in my life it seems that nothing is going well for me and it is extremely depressing. I have taken to my little slice in the internet to escape from it as it is the only thing that I am not completely failing at right now, except for finishing up the slice of cake beside me.
I find tat shopping really releases everything that make you feel depressed and makes it all better and when I saw these shoes whilst looking through the Topshop website, (I promise I don't just stare at Topshop clothes all day), I was reassured that my theory was correct. Although I feel a little bit saddened right now, I just love the velvet material and the block heel teamed together with the T bar making it that bit more summer appropriate. I can just imagine it teamed with a skater dress, skirt or a pair of skinnies. What would you team it with?
I shall leave you now with some songs which have been stuck inside my head as I await the summer holidays which draw closer to me by the day.


 
 
 leave your blog links and suggestions below. If you liked this post please follow on bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! these are gorgeous shoes! really! loving it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree really want to invest in these.... thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. tank you very much! Yes ofcourse we can xx

    ReplyDelete